** On Monday, June 1st from 9am to 10am the Pool Committee will have a representative at the pool who will issue pool key cards. If you need a new card or to replace a defective card please do so during this time. **
The Avalon Community Pool opens Saturday, 5/23/2020. The new hours of operation are 10am - 8pm daily.
Due to CV-19, we have made a few changes to operations that we want to share:
2) Social distancing-we have intentionally only put out half of the lounge chairs to promote distancing.
3) Sanitation-we will provide spray bottles with disinfectant. Please use them accordingly.
4) The gas grill will be out of service until further notice.
5) Leave no trace-clean up after yourself and leave the pool as good or better than when you got there.
6) NEW HOURS-daily from 10-8 to leave more time for your pool committee to disinfect after hours.
7) Open to residents and immediate family only. We want to be sensitive to having enough chairs for residents and to also respect social distancing.
If you need a key card to enter the pool, go to the "Contact Us" page and send a message to "Community Access".