Security and preservation of OUR community facilities falls on the shoulders of EVERY resident. To ensure a safe and pleasant environment please remember and follow the guidelines stated below.
1. The facilities at Avalon are only open to Avalon residents. If non-resident guests accompany you, you must remain with them while they are using our facilities.
2. Please abide by the times of use for each facility.
3. Each household in Avalon should have a pool key card. Do not open the entry gate, or prop it open, for anyone who does not have a key. Do not loan out your key. You must accompany and remain with your guest at the pool.
4. Your HOA fees help maintain the pool, clubhouse and tennis courts. Please help us keep your facilities in good repair by not allowing non-residents into these areas unless they are accompanied by a resident, have the proper shoes and attire, and are respectful of our property.
5. Failure to comply with stated guidelines may result in suspension of facility privileges.