|Return to List|
Avalon Community Pool
Posted on May 19th, 2020
Due to CV-19, we have made a few changes to operations that we want to share:
1) We ask that every resident be vigilant in respect for and adherence to all CDC recommendations that can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html If you are sick, think you are getting sick or have recently been sick, respect others and stay home.
2) Social distancing-we have intentionally only put out half of the lounge chairs to promote distancing.
3) Sanitation-we will provide spray bottles with disinfectant. Please use them accordingly.
4) The gas grill will be out of service until further notice.
5) Leave no trace-clean up after yourself and leave the pool as good or better than when you got there.
6) NEW HOURS-daily from 10-9 to leave more time for your pool committee to disinfect after hours.
7) Open to residents and immediate family only. We want to be sensitive to having enough chairs for residents and to also respect social distancing.